Saturday 16 July 2011

CanonFlex RP Prints !!

I've got a CanonFlex RP camera, a rare 1960's collectable camera. The CanonFlex is one of the first SLRs that Canon developed. 'Introduced in September, 1960, This was the economy version of the Canonflex. It was very similar in construction to the original Canonflex with the exception of the fixed pentaprism. It was produced until June 1962 and had a production run of about 30,000 units.' My brother Julian Clune is a photographer, to view his website and great work click here.   He gave me some film and showed me how to take pictures on this complicated camera. Here are some of the lovely first ever prints from it that I got developed today. I thought I was going to get black prints or really dark ones but I'm so impressed with these and their vintage look. I've definitely found a new love!!









My smashing boyfriend


1 comment:

  1. wasn't there a smashing photograph of your boyfriend on that film? xxx

    ReplyDelete