Monday 31 December 2012

Christmas in Hong Kong 2012

The 25th December this year was far from any 25th December I've ever known. It was really strange. I was so far from home and so far from my family and home comforts.

Dan and I started the day by putting the yummy prepared turkey into the oven at 6am. We then started opening each others presents and having coffee and biscuits. My Dad held midnight mass at his church. Click here to see the website for St. James Sutton-On-Hull Church. Because we're 8 hours ahead, after they finished midnight mass, it was already 8-9 am in the morning for us so we had a Skype until 2am their time! It was so lovely :) I sent some presents over for them so they opened it to me on Skype otherwise it would have been late afternoon for us before we could Skype them because they needed sleep!

Dan and I cooked our turkey and watch Christmassy films. It was so cosy and romantic :) 



Oir Cranberry infused turkey. Please note- It's not burnt! It's caramelised cranberries mmmMMmm.



Skype photo time!!

My lovely presents off Laura :)


Willow and Fluffy shared a Christmas kiss :)


And then Willow opened her presents :)



Sat at our table ready to eat our delicious food! Turkey for two!!


It's definitely been a Christmas to remember :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment