Sunday 27 October 2013

Three wonderful years & John Mayer

Yesterday marked 3 wonderful years with my other half Dan. These 3 years have flown by and there's so many more to come and so many adventures for us to go on! 


In August Dan told me that he'd bought us tickets to see John Mayer Live. After freaking out and grinning like a crazy woman, he then told me that it would be on a very special day - our three year anniversary. Could this guy be any more romantic?! Well, he was, since he spoilt me rotten.



On our way to Wembley Arena

Sat waiting for the support act


Finally John made his entrance! 




What was amazing was when John and his band were walking off, the whole arena sung the finals 'oh's of Dear Marie. Read all about John's last gig in the UK on his blog here.

This was the best live artist I've ever seen. He absolutely blew the roof off the place. Amazing set, amazing guitar, amazing show - and all thanks to Dan. I love you !

No comments:

Post a Comment