Thursday 12 April 2012

Guest Blogger!

A few weeks ago I commented on a blog named Snap2Objects which listed '30 designers that changed the world'. After looking through these designers, I noticed only two of these were women. After leaving a comment, the gentleman that runs the blog emailed me asking if I'd like to be a guest blogger and write a couple of articles about female designers. Obviously, I have jumped at the opportunity. I'm currently writing a dissertation on influential women in design. You can see more by clicking here. I'll post later on this month with the progress of the article for this blog.


What are your views and opinions on women in design? Should they receive the same recognition as men? Do you feel as though they are hiding in the shadows of their male counterparts? Let me know what you think!

You can comment on here or email me at ruth@clune.org.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment