Saturday 1 September 2012

Adobe Design Achievement Awards 2012

The other day I found out that my entries into the Adobe Design Achievement Awards 2012 (ADAA) only made it to the semi-finals stage. I entered a piece 'If things were different: A Manifesto' into the 'Print Communications' Category. Daniel Haigh and I also entered 'The Rectory Packaging' into the 'Packaging' Category. Unfortunately, due to the The Royal Mail (Ahem, Royal FAIL) this never actually made it to the live-semi finals judging as it wasn't delivered in time. Who know, this piece could have gone very far. None the less!- We were still selected to be semi-finalists out of 5,000 entries, so that is certainly something to be pleased about. Below are the lovely certificates which I shall be printing off and adding to my portfolio. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment