Wednesday 15 May 2013

A Book - A Week

I've had this idea for a while now to read books which have been sat on my shelves for years that I haven't got round to reading. But, I wanted to do this in a different way, I want to read it in a week, and then write a review of what I thought about it, then start another book and write about that etc etc.

I'm not sure how well this will work out but I'm willing to give it a shot. I'm a natural busybody anyway and I never have a day off so I'll be reading this between everything else that I do.

The idea is that it will hopefully get me reading more, write honest reviews and hopefully encourage others to do the same.

This week I'll start with 'The Goose Girl' written by Shannon Hale. I was bought this book by a friend named Beth absolutely years ago and it's been sat on my shelf ever since. I remember her saying it was a lovely book.



I'll keep weekly Wednesday updates. Check back next Wednesday to see my review.

(Oh, I'll try to not let you down!)



No comments:

Post a Comment