Wednesday 29 May 2013

AI YAH.

For those of you that aren't around Dan and I, we always say 'Ai Yah' as it's Chinese for 'Oh no.'

AI YAH is the title for this post because I've let you down. I'm sorry. I haven't read my book of the week! I've been so busy with my new job, travelling around London and apartment hunting with Dan that I simply just haven't had time.

But, since you asked, yes I love love LOVE my job! Digital designer. Oh it makes me so happy.

Anyway, I hope to update this blog again and hopefully will get round to reading some more as things become less hectic. Hopefully this time next week I will be posting from my new lovely swish apartment in London.  Life is good. And it will keep getting better.

And again, apologies for the late book review. Ai yah's all round.

R

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment