Saturday 15 March 2014

Beyonce, 30 before 30, London

So on Thursday night last week my friend, Fran and I went to the Beyonce concert at the O2. 
Dan surpised me a few months ago saying that I should take a friend.

As many of you already know, I have a 30 before 30 list and seeing Beyonce was on there.
Of course, she was incredible and Les Twins were awesome. Jay-Z also made an appearance which was awesome and throughout the show, I couldn't sit down or stop dancing :)






















...............

The next day, I took Fran to Knightsbridge and we shopped in Harrods for a few hours. We decided that we definitely don't have £39K to buy an original Liechtenstein and since we started getting funny looks from staff, we decided to head to the furniture rooms.
























We also spotted boxer Tyson Fury. But we were too embarrassed to ask for a picture.









After two full days and Daniel having gone home to see his family, I was left with this gorgeous fluff-bag waking me up on Saturday morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment