Sunday 16 October 2011

Little hand-made books


For a University project, I have to present some book mock-ups and experimenting. Here are some that I did yesterday.



This book is based on an origami book. Each page folds up into a little square and opens up to a bigger one.


 This is the same concept as the one above but just made with delicate tissue paper. It's very hard to do origami with tissue paper!



A little ink print on the back which I thought I'd try out.


Here's a little book mock-up. It's a very simple book with very simple illustrations. It's intended to look delicate to compliment the theme of the story. The story is about people and their habits of destroying the earth and the world around them.




Here's my tiny little mock-up book just to get the pages right when it's printed.

No comments:

Post a Comment