Sunday 6 November 2011

Time lapse of Lincoln

I stayed out last night and did my first time lapse of Lincoln. (hoping to get some photos of the fireworks but that didn't happen because they seemed to go off every time I didn't take a picture- though there is a little one in the far right hand corner) These pictures were taken over about 2 hours and a photo was taken every 2 minutes.

The photography is done by myself but the editing was done by Julian Clune of C&G Photography. You can see their time-lapse here and also you can 'like' their work and Facebook page here. 


I'm incredibly excited to see this as a final image and will be certainly doing more in the near future so watch this space!

You can also view this photograph and give it a 'thumbs up' here.


No comments:

Post a Comment