Wednesday 15 February 2012

Valentines gifts & 100th post....

I'm normally quite personal about this sort of thing but because the gifts are so lovely I can't help but share them!

My lovely boyfriend Daniel, knows me very well. I've just finished my first dream diary (click here to see the post) (of which I'm basing a project on with Sam Winston (Click here to find out who he is) later on this year) so Dan bought me a hand-made leather bound journal to start my second dream diary in! I'm a bit of a hand-made girl anyway so this was so thoughtful to me .





beautifully bound

Not only that but I've just finished the book 'Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close' written by Jonathan Safran Foer. Dan also downloaded the film for me and I watched that. It was incredible (but you really need to read the book to watch the film otherwise it doesn't make sense) Dan bought me this book, to carry on my reading of this lovely author. Thank you Daniel! 



(this is also my 100th post- yay!)

No comments:

Post a Comment