Sunday 27 April 2014

Tues 22 April 2014 - The Metro - Barrie Tullett 'A Modern Anthology of Typewriter Art'

So on Tuesday, it was the first day back to work after a long bank holiday weekend. The tube and overground lines were playing up. As if getting up at 6:30am wasn't hard enough I had to take an alternative route into work.

However, I was soon smiling when I was reading the Metro on my phone and I saw a name that I recognised, my former university tutor, Barrie Tullett.


He was featured in the Metro because he's complied a book named 'A Modern Anthology of Typewriter Art' and I extremely honoured to say that I'm featured in this book which is going to be published by Laurence King Publishing which is released next month.

Read the article here: Barrie's Tullett's article in the Metro

No comments:

Post a Comment