Saturday 3 September 2011

Origami

I used to do origami a lot when I was younger because we have a Japanese friend that used to send over a lot of gorgeous origami paper and books etc. I saw a really cute picture of an origami elephant which I just had to try doing for myself (though mine isn't very good...but it was my first go at something complicated like an elephant...plus in my defence I was using regular coloured paper not special origami paper...) this led me onto creating a monkey that I did for my boyfriend which then led to some cute little beating origami hearts which I made for my him to post through his door. Here is my elephant and monkey...



There are absolutely loads of really cute little videos on youtube if you fancy giving it a go yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment